Our purpose is to positively impact others, and that remains our top priority during the cold and flu season and with the recent Coronavirus outbreak. The health and wellness of our members and associates are always our top priority.
Given the concern with Coronavirus, here is what we are doing to ensure the safety of our members, guests, and associates:
- We are following all CDC Recommendations (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html)
- Sanitation Stations have been placed strategically around the club.
- Servers and front of the house associates are being more vigilant in cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and tables in the Dining Room.
- All associates have been directed to focus on all touch surfaces with more frequent cleaning to include handrails, doorknobs, furniture, and others.
- Kitchen associates are adding extra safeguards to the ServSafe protocols in their daily routine.
- Golf associates are being more vigilant in cleaning all touch surfaces in the golf shop and carts that members may have contact with.
- All associates are reminded of the Safety Standards during the Daily Huddle and discuss the areas of cleaning and sanitation.
Here is how we plan to conduct business during this outbreak:
- The restaurant will remain open and we will continue to offer To-Go meals. Please contact the club at 540-463-4141 to place your order or make reservations.
- Member Events will go on as scheduled. You and your guests are encouraged to stay home if you exhibit any sign of illness or have been in contact with someone who is sick in the last 14 days. We reserve the right to change, reschedule, or cancel the event and will contact you directly if your event is affected.
- Private events will go on as scheduled. Guest counts and menus can be changed up to 10 days before the event to allow hosts to adjust to the circumstances.
- Tee times continue as normal. You can book your time on the app, website, or by calling the shop at 540-463-3542.
We also encourage our associates to stay home and see a doctor if or when they feel unwell. We provide our associates with a range of benefits from sick days, to health insurance, discounts on pharmacies and groceries, and short-term disability for those that need a longer convalescence period. Associates are encouraged to speak to their manager and the human resources department to help during a time of need.
At the center of our business, our purpose continues to be to positively impact others – members, guests, clients, and associates. Your confidence in us inspires us to deliver the safe club experience you’ve always known.
Hope to see you soon,
UTP + TH